Friday, August 28, 2015

It's been a long time...

It's been a month since I made my previous blog post! That means it's a month since the last time I did play with my fabrics! Well... I hope to get my sewing mojo going this weekend! Today I did some small progress on the Haystack blocks I started a month ago. Hope to finish up a few more to make another table runner.

A little while ago I discovered the new book "The Farmer's Wife 1930s Sampler Quilt". On Instagram I discovered the Sew Along that is going to start in September so I figured I should join in and ordered the book. Can't wait to get it in my mailbox in a couple of days!

Are you joining the Sew Along too? If you want to read more about it you can check out Angie's blog Gnome Angel 
You can also join the facebook group to get updates and see what the other ladies are making and share photos of your blocks as we move along :o)



Wish you all a great and creative weekend :oD
Laila

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin