Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Year ~ New possibilities :O)

Happy New Year to all of you! I hope the new year will bring lots of creativity and joy!

I slept in today, and I am so glad it's Friday and still Holidays over here in Norway. That means we have the whole weekend to get back to a normal routine before Hubby and the kids are back to getting up early. 

I got a few stitches done today, and I am adding some blocks to my pile of mini Leaves blocks. I plan to make a small table runner of them.  
Also added a few more blocks to one of my Leader & Ender projects, and soon I will make a few blocks to see how they turn out. 

I'm still struggling with fatigue and have trouble sleeping normal, so I need a power nap or two during the day. I guess patience is still needed to get back to normal and get well. I am still doing the blood tests, and will go back to Hospital to adjust the medicine I am on as soon as the Holidays are over. Fingers crossed I will be back to normal, so I have the energy to do what I want to. I miss visiting friends and hiking with Hubby and my family. Look forward to take my camera for a walk outdoors and take some photos again too.

Wish you a Happy Weekend!
Hugs,
Laila

8 comments:

Leeanne said...

Cute blocks! LOVE the fresh fabrics. Happy New Year from me in New Zealand!

LeKaQuilt said...

Søte blokker�� Riktig godt nytt år til deg og dine! Så får vi håpe at du snart er i for igjen��

LeKaQuilt said...

Søte blokker�� Riktig godt nytt år til deg og dine! Så får vi håpe at du snart er i for igjen��

Michele said...

Your blocks are wonderful and I'm sorry that you are still struggling to feel well but hopefully it won't be long before you are back to your "old" self again.

Anonymous said...

beautiful blocks you made. I saw your comment at Lori Holt's blog and thought I would come over and say Hello and meet some quilters. I am so sorry you have been ill. I don't know what the story is on that of course, but I do know what it is like to have fatigue, since I have fibromyalgia. I hope you can get back to your life as well, that can be depressing. Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Vilka fina block att starta det nya året med. Hoppas att du snart är ok igen och full av energi. Gott nytt år!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
donna said...

I love these blocks. They are beautiful.
Hugs
donna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin